What is AWS
AWS refers to Amazon Web Services and its the world’s leading cloud computing solution. AWS provides servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development, and security for businesses. It consists of numerous cloud computing products and services and is available in 81 availability zones.
What are AWS Components?
Here are some Key Components of AWS and learning about them will be beneficial in your cloud career.
- Data Management and Data Transfer- AWS offers numerous data transport solutions that are useful for securely transferring huge amounts of data. It further helps in automating the movement of data between the AWS cloud and on-premises storage.
- Compute & Networking- It is useful for handling and monitoring your application and adjusting its capacity. Compute and networking facilitate easy and steady maintenance and ensure scaling across multiple services.
- Storage- AWS comes with numerous flexible block objects, and file storage options that facilitate permanent and transient data storage. In addition, AWS allows users to allocate storage volumes as per the requirements.
- Automation and Orchestration- AWS ensures that users can easily run multiple batch computing jobs. Along with this, AWS provides dynamic provision of the computer resources as per their specific requirements.
- Operations and Management- AWS offers numerous kinds of management and monitoring services useful for organizing the utilization of resources. Along with it, these services provide an overall view of the operational health.
- Visualization- AWS also provides great visualization capabilities and allows users to easily visualize the engineering simulations. Along with this, these visualizations ensure that users can easily deliver the application sessions to any workstation.
Best AWS Certifications for Developers
AWS offers highly renowned and in-demand credentials and gaining them will help you validate your skill sets. Along with this, companies look towards hiring skilled professionals who can help in transforming the businesses. Furthermore, gaining the AWS certifications makes you more employable and improves your career prospects. You will gain access to numerous high-paying job opportunities all across the globe. Moreover, as a Developer, having an AWS Certification in your resume will highly enhance your worth as a skilled professional. Below are the best AWS certifications you can opt for as a developer.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner – Foundational
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Developer- Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer-Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Businesses can get servers, storage, networking, email, mobile development, remote computing, and security from AWS. Large volumes of data can be safely transferred with the help of the many data transport options that AWS provides. It is helpful for managing, keeping an eye on, and modifying the capacity of your application. AWS offers a wide range of adaptable block objects and file storage choices to support both temporary and permanent data storage. Users can quickly perform several batch computing jobs thanks to AWS. In addition, AWS offers dynamic computing resource provisioning based on user requirements. AWS provides a wide range of management and monitoring capabilities that are helpful in planning how resources are used. In conclusion, AWS also provides great visualization capabilities and allows users to easily visualize the engineering simulations.